It's almost August- AUGUST people. Where in the heck has this year gone? We really have gotten so much wedding planning done in the last month- it's so surreal to see things coming together. After months and months of planning and bouncing ideas around to actually putting things together- it really has become my favorite part so far. Everything is coming together just how we envisioned it! I just have to insert here how much I LOVE my parents and in-laws. They really have gone above and beyond to give us everything we've wanted and make the wedding of our dreams come true. We can't say thank you enough and we love you dearly.
Any who, last weekend Sam's family threw us a shower on Lake Waccamaw. We had so much fun getting to spend time with the Hickman's and all our other friends and family that came out to shower us. It was so beautiful and we had such a blast. We are so thankful and blessed to have both families that support us. I could probably stare at the lake all day, it's that beautiful.





















We had so much fun being all together and we can't say thank you enough to our family and friends!
5 months, 5 months, 5 months!!
CONVERSATION
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
featured Slider
About me
Hey y'all! Im back! Welcome to my little corner of the internet. I started this blog about four years ago and took a hiatus for a little while. In the meantime we have become homeowners and parents. Now its time for us to play catch up! Grab a cup of coffee and stay a while.
The Hickmans
Popular Posts
-
So, if you follow me on instagram, twitter, or facebook, you have already heard the news. drum roll please.......... Sam put a rin...
-
So today is the day. Payday. My bills are paid for the month, all the wedding/birthday/graduation gifts have been bought, and now I have no...
-
Happy Saturday! I hope everybody has had a great week. I worked from 10-2 today, and I will be babysitting 4 boys tonight. Tomorrow cannot ...
-
Happy Friday, I am so thankful it is finally here. I work every day this weekend, but I get tomorrow night off, so I am excited. I wi...
-
Gooooooodmorning. Happy hump day! I can't believe that it is almost the weekend already. Usually I could care less about the weekend be...
-
So I am officially the worst blogger ever. I have been so crazy busy the last few days and I haven't had time to sit at the computer at...
-
Happy Friday! In case you didn't know, I am all about some online shopping. Anything I can get shipped to my house, instead of was...
-
So I've had the worst case of bloggers block lately. So until something interesting happens in my life to blog about, I'm lin...
-
Well I made it through another Monday. I have to admit, my Monday's are not as bad as they could be. I have the mornings off, and do no...
-
So now that we're shifting from Summer to fall...*insert fist pump here* I thought I'd share with you some things I am LOVING this ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment