On this day exactly one year ago Sam got down on one knee and asked me to marry him. I cannot believe how fast time has gone by since then, and how much we have changed! I think it goes without saying that being engaged is one of the best things that has happened to our relationship. It has taught us so much already, and we have grown up a lot in the process. Thank you Sam for loving me so much that you would want to spend the rest of your life with me, and for mustering up the courage to ask! I will love you forever. Just a little over a month and we will be married!

CONVERSATION
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
featured Slider
About me
Hey y'all! Im back! Welcome to my little corner of the internet. I started this blog about four years ago and took a hiatus for a little while. In the meantime we have become homeowners and parents. Now its time for us to play catch up! Grab a cup of coffee and stay a while.
The Hickmans
Popular Posts
-
So, if you follow me on instagram, twitter, or facebook, you have already heard the news. drum roll please.......... Sam put a rin...
-
So today is the day. Payday. My bills are paid for the month, all the wedding/birthday/graduation gifts have been bought, and now I have no...
-
Happy Saturday! I hope everybody has had a great week. I worked from 10-2 today, and I will be babysitting 4 boys tonight. Tomorrow cannot ...
-
Happy Friday, I am so thankful it is finally here. I work every day this weekend, but I get tomorrow night off, so I am excited. I wi...
-
Gooooooodmorning. Happy hump day! I can't believe that it is almost the weekend already. Usually I could care less about the weekend be...
-
So I am officially the worst blogger ever. I have been so crazy busy the last few days and I haven't had time to sit at the computer at...
-
Happy Friday! In case you didn't know, I am all about some online shopping. Anything I can get shipped to my house, instead of was...
-
So I've had the worst case of bloggers block lately. So until something interesting happens in my life to blog about, I'm lin...
-
Well I made it through another Monday. I have to admit, my Monday's are not as bad as they could be. I have the mornings off, and do no...
-
So now that we're shifting from Summer to fall...*insert fist pump here* I thought I'd share with you some things I am LOVING this ...
So exciting! It is crazy how fast time flies! Happy engagement anniversary! :)
ReplyDeleteXo, Kelsey