Monogram Shower Love!

I am so overwhelmed by the love and support that was shown tonight. My bridesmaids threw me a Monogram Bridal shower this evening, and if you know me at all you know that everything I own is monogrammed, so this was right up my alley! It was so BEAUTIFUL! It was so me and I am so grateful for all the time and effort that was put into the shower, and for all the people that took their Saturday night off to spend it with me! Its starting to sink in- it's getting close!

We had the most amazing dinner. We ate caesar salad, spaghetti, and chicken alfredo. We sat and talked, played some games, and then opened gifts. I got so many beautiful things! I am so thankful for everyone that came tonight. Here are a few of my favorite pictures:














CONVERSATION

1 comments:

featured Slider

Back
to top