time to start saving..

So today is the day. Payday. My bills are paid for the month, all the wedding/birthday/graduation gifts have been bought, and now I have nothing I need to buy. Why am I telling you this? Because-- today is the day I go straight to the bank with my money, deposit it in my bank account, and walk away not buying a single unnecessary thing in the process. Today is the day I start saving all my moolah for the Summer. I am so excited. I can't believe I get more excited about saving than spending money, growing up is something else I guess.


Now I am going to link up with This Kind of Love for "What I'm Loving Wednesdays."





I am loving this picture frame, and intend on making it before the summer is over.

Pinned Image


I am loving the new "Chunky Necklace" trend..

Pinned Image

I am loving that my bff, Blair got us tickets and we will be seeing this lovely group along with Dierks Bentley and Thompson Square in three weeks. She is the best ever.


I am loving the new acrylic monogrammed necklaces especially this one:


Pinned Image
and lastly I am loving this hair do.. maybe I can teach myself this sometime soon.

prettyyy


Now it is off to lunch with my sweet boyfriend,
Hope you all have a great Wednesday!

xoxo-
Mags

CONVERSATION

15 comments:

  1. I love some of those chunky necklaces too! Especially the kate spade one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic hair and love the necklaces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so into saving too. And I just started a 401k and check is obsessively!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats awesome! I would too. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. okay, if you teach yourself that hairdo you MUST do a hair tutorial. adore!
    and those chunky necklaces are perfect! need to get me some :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Statement necklaces are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for commenting on my post, your blog is lovely.

    XO, newest follower

    Adropofbliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by mine! Have a great day!

      Delete
  8. your blog is so pretty and fun! love the picture of the lovely weave!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm loving the chunky necklaces as well! I've been on the search for a pretty turquoise one!


    http://olgasrecord.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

featured Slider

Back
to top