doing it big at the OG.

First off I would like to say thanks for the comments/tweets/emails/follow backs and the bazillion page views. (okay, so not literally, but it is a ton!) I appreciate all the sweet messages and it always makes my day when I hear from you sweet ladies! 

So I've been super busy the past couple of days. Well, the past week really, but it has been catching up with me since Sunday night. My mom has been in Costa Rica and I've been pulling a little extra weight at the fams BBQ joint until she gets back... which is tonight! yayyy! So excited to see her! I have had a great two days though. After school on Tuesday, Blair, Zoe and I quickly got changed and headed to do some serious shopping. Unfortunately, whenever you have money to blow, you can NEVER find anything you want. I did however get a super cute shirt that I will be wearing to dinner with the boy and his family tomorrow night, and the best friends birthday present. So I guess it wasn't a complete bust. And we got to eat dinner and drink strawberry-mango limonata's at The Olive Garden, which is always so good. We seriously pigged out! Then I got to spend the morning getting pampered with my two favorite little girls Ruby-Anna (4) and Zoe (13). Total cousin day. Zoe lives in Nashville so we don't get to spend too much time together so it was nice to get some quality time with all of us.

Here is some pictures from the last two days:

Zoe getting her nails painted.

Ruby- Anna being such a big girl!

Doing a little shopping with ZoBug.







 If you haven't tried these, they are a great non-alcoholic alternative to a lemonade!

I will be MIA until the weekend, the boyfriend is graduating from East Carolina on Friday so we're leaving to see him tomorrow. Woooohoo! I couldn't possibly be more proud of him. I will be sure to post lots of pictures but until then, have a fabulous week, or whats left of it anyways!

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

featured Slider

Back
to top