hair and skin goodies..

Pinned Image

Happy Friday, I am so thankful it is finally here. I work every day this weekend, but I get tomorrow night off, so I am excited. I will probably make plans, and then end up staying on the couch, but that is a-okay. No new exciting news, except I finally made a hair appointment to get my highlights done. My hair is thanking me as I type. And it has been less than 24 hours and I am already missing Samuel. How lame is that? Oh well.

I wanted to share with you some new products that I have been using that I have fallen in love with. I am always on the lookout for some good hair and skin products and I think I have hit the jackpot with these.

This body scrub from Bath and Body Works is seriously amazing. It makes my skin feel so good, and leaves a little shimmer when I get out the shower. Baby smooth skin, and it comes in all the signature fragrances, how can you not love this? Apply before you shave and your legs will feel like silk!
This little baby right here is probably the best thing that has happened to my hair. A few posts back I was complaining about all my scrunching products not working, and I came across this. It is B&BW Malibu Heat Surf Waves Hair Mist-- and it is a miracle worker for taming my frizzy hair, and giving me the beach wave looks without all the hard gel stuff. If you love that look, and haven't tried it yet, you are missing out!


Okay, so this is not a new discovery, I have been using this for years and I still LOVE it. Mary Kay Acne treatment gel. Rub it on your face after you shower, or just rub it on a stubborn pimple and you can see a difference by the next day. I live by this stuff. The best part is, it is only around 8 dollars and the tube lasts a long time. Best acne medicine around.


That is all I have for you today,
I hope your weekend is a blast!

xoxo,
Mags

CONVERSATION

12 comments:

  1. I want to buy all of these!! Thanks for sharing! :)

    Also, the Emily Griffin book was great! I hope you enjoy it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use the Mary Kay acne gel and I LOVE it. I have noticed that if I am getting a zit, I can put this stuff on it and it never pops up into a full blown zit. It just dies back down. This stuff is amazing. I want to try that Aruba scrub. I love a good body scrub and if it leaves a slight shimmer then I am all for that! Thanks for posting!

    Amy

    fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too! Thank you for stopping by! Have a blessed Sunday!

      Delete
  3. Oooh that Aruba scrub looks good. I love the smell of tropical things, coconut especially.
    This is my first visit here and your blog is really cute! Although, the first thing I saw referenced Rebecca Black and I was hesitant... haha.
    I hope you have a great weekend,
    Mel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thanks for stopping by! I am so glad you did, and the Aruba scrub smells awesome!

      Delete
  4. Hey girl! I just wanted to let you know that I'd love for you to guest post for me! I couldn't find your email on here for some reason haha I'm a little technologically challenged at times. Here's my email:

    emily.maksimowicz@gmail.com

    Just email me your post before Thursday! I can't wait to read it :)

    xo,
    eMr

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to try the scrub! I just did a post on products myself and love any beach waves hair product!

    elizabethobsessed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

featured Slider

Back
to top