Lady A weekend recap..

I'm back! Home sweet home after a girls weekend out of town. Man, I am like a walking zombie. The Lady Antebellum concert was beyond amazing. They sound just as fabulous live as they do one their CD. We ended up making awesome time so we had a few hours to find our hotel, rest up, and get ready before heading to the venue. We got there just before the crowd did so we got a pretty great seat on the lawn. It was one of the funnest concerts yet.






We got back from the concert pretty late, so we grabbed a quick bite to eat and headed back to the hotel to get some sleep. On Saturday we all got up and got ready and headed to Crabtree Valley Mall, one of my favorite places to spend money. We ate The Cheesecake Factory for lunch, then made a b-line to do some serious shopping. I don't usually find good deals at the mall, but it must have been my lucky day. I ended up with 6 tops, 2 pairs of shorts, a ECU sticker for my car, and a chunky necklace all for 70 bucks! We were all shopped out by late afternoon and needed a pick-me-up, so we went back to TCF for some dessert and coffee before we headed home. As soon as we got in the car, we were all out. Poor Blair had to drive everyone home while we all took naps. She's such a trooper. After we got home I headed over to a cookout that some good friends had. We ate hamburgers and hot dogs and I may or may not have ate a whole watermelon by myself.


Blair and I before the shopping day began.

We got up pretty early this morning and headed to early service with Sam's family, then church with mine. My family usually gets together on Sunday's for lunch, so we came back and ate ourselves into a Beefaroni coma. We enjoyed most of the afternoon hanging out with everyone and playing games with the little one. Jen, Asher (my brothers girlfriend and her son) and I went out a little while ago and grabbed everyone ice cream while they all stayed on the couch. Sweet of us, right? It is safe to say I am exhausted from this weekend, but it was well worth it. I love my friends and I cannot say thank you enough to Blair for hosting such an awesome weekend. I am so blessed to have such amazing friends and family.

I will be out of town again this coming up weekend for Brett and Sara's WEDDING. I am so excited for them, I can hardly wait. Until then, I will be turning it in early so I can catch up on some sleep. I hope your weekend was wonderful!

xoxo-
Mags



CONVERSATION

8 comments:

  1. cute clothes cute clothes!!!! looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My little brother just saw LadyA when they came to Cleveland, I wanted to go so bad but couldn't make it. I'm going to see Brad Paisley this Friday though! Take care :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brad is my FAVORITE! I saw him last summer. Have a blast!

      Delete
  3. Looks like you had tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colorful dress! You look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

featured Slider

Back
to top