Keep Calm, and Pray.

My biggest struggle is admitting when I'm wrong. Because that never happens, duh. But no really, if you asked my boyfriend what is my biggest downfall, it would be just that. I am never wrong, nor do I like apologizing. We've overcome a good bit in our relationship, starting out three hours away, dealing with some private issues of our own, and learning how to work as a team. One thing I can say that has always been a common factor is our relationship with our savior. If there has ever been a major issue, we pray about it. We pray for our future, we pray for the decisions we make as a team and on our own, and we pray for each other.

The point in my ramblings today is to just to share with all the ladies and gentleman that are in a relationship, and if I never give you any more advice, if you are having a issue with yourself, or an issue together take time to bow your heads and pray as a couple. Now, don't get me wrong, if you're single you should pray too, but there is nothing more special than a couple who can pray together. Husbands pray for your wives, and wives for your husbands. Ladies who are looking for that special someone, pray for them, even if you don't know them yet. I have recently been praying hard for our future together, and I have seen pretty remarkable things happen. We've prayed for better jobs, and he has provided. We've prayed for a stronger relationship and better communication, and we're better than ever.

Spending quality time together, reading the bible and seeking a relationship with God is one of the best things for a relationship with your significant other. Whether it be your boyfriend, fiance, or your husband, it is equally important. We've started praying together at night before we both part our ways. I challenge you all to try it and see great things happen for your lives and in your relationships.


pray

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree. Justin and I pray together every night. It's one of my favorite things. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec I'd love to hear your thoughts on my interview for College Lifestyles magazine. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying is such a huge part of a successful relationship! My hubby and I pray together every night or if we are struggling with each other...it always helps!

    ReplyDelete

featured Slider

Back
to top