Current Obsessions..

Happy Tuesday everyone, so far so good around here. Has anyone else blogs been acting funny? It says I am not following any blogs in my reading list, but I follow like a billion? I am starting to get depressed that I can't fix it, so if you know of a way to get them to come back, I will love you forever!

Anyway-- I am so excited that my blogger swap gift came in today. My partner was Sarah Poupard. She is the sweetest thing ever, you can check her out here.



This was my gift! I cannot wait to try out all this great stuff. Thank you so much again, Sarah!
I have been lacking in creativity with my blog posts lately, because lets face it, summer rolls around and all I am doing is working. So I am going to link up with this current obsession post I keep seeing to fill you gals in. I have two exciting weekends coming up to post about ,so the blog won't be lame for too much longer.

current book:

Mockingjay- Suzanne Collins
I can hardly wait to finish it, but I am also kind of sad. I have developed a love affair with Peeta and Gale.


current playlist:

Dierks Bentley's Home Cd has been on repeat, and the Rascal Flatts Changed Cd has also been playing non-stop.

current color:
I can't get enough of these two colors for the summer.

current food:

I have been eating Cape Cod Salt & Vinegar chips like it's my job.

current tv shows:

The Bachelorrette- Lame, I know. I am obsessed.
RHONJ- always entertaining.
Pretty Little Liars- I love the suspense, or lack thereof.

current needs:

New tennis shoes. I got another job waiting tables at a nice local seafood restaurant, and I am needing some comfy shoes for going up and down stairs. I currently have these and I LOVE them but they are starting to wear down:




Any suggestions on some comfy ones to work in?

current bane of my existence:

My dirty car. gross.

current celeb crush:

I only have a crush on this guy:


 current #1 blessing:

my beautiful life, and everyone in it.

current indulgence:

coffee, coffee, coffee.

current favorite quote:

I can't say that I have one at the moment.

current wish list item:



Still trying to find one I want.

current favorite product:





The perfume the boy got me. Still my favorite. 


What are you ladies currently into?

 P.S.-- I haven't forgotten about your ideas for a summer giveaway, so keep a lookout!

P.S.S.-- I am so excited that I am guest blogging for Emily over at Emily Ruth. I have never done a guest post before so I am not sure what exactly to write about, I have a few ideas but I could use some suggestions if you have any before Thursday!

I hope you all have a fabulous night.
xoxo-
Mags


CONVERSATION

4 comments:

  1. I see you got some EOS lip balm! My favorite! Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hunger Games was a good series!!

    I just followed, follow back?
    I'd really appreciate it :)
    http://ashleythefashionguru.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am on the last book, I am not sure about it yet! Loved the other two!

      Delete

featured Slider

Back
to top