Father's Day Shout Out..

Hey y'all, happy Sunday! To those fathers out there, I hope you have had an amazing Father's Day thus far. I just got back from being out of town for my boyfriend's brother's wedding, and my daddy is out of town so a phone call and a simple blog post will have to suffice until he returns.

Happy Father's day to the best daddy in the whole wide world. You will always be my number one guy. You've helped me through so much and you're always there to support me. Emotionally and financially. I can't say thank you enough for everything you have done for me. For letting me crawl in your lap with my big pillow every night when I was little, thank you. For driving me to soccer games, and sitting through super long cheer leading competitions to watch me perform for only two minutes and thirty seconds, thank you. For all the times you stop what you're doing to talk me through my major life issues petty problems, thank you. For helping me pick out outfits for important events when Mom couldn't be there, or when her fashion opinions don't match mine, thank you. For watching Pretty Little Liars with me, and pretending you are interested, thank you. For loving my boyfriend, even though I know you don't like the thought of your little girl growing up, thank you. For always letting me light the fireworks at our annual 4th of July cookout, even when Mom says no, thank you. For showing me how a perfect daddy and husband should act, thank you. You will always hold my heart, and I will love you forever.


 





Also, a big shout out to Sam's daddy as well. Thank you, Mr. Yogi for raising three awesome young men, even though I am partial to your youngest.  Thank you for always accepting me, and treating me like one of your own! Hope you enjoy your day, you deserve it!
Love you!



xoxo-
Mags

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

featured Slider

Back
to top