Officially counting down WEEKS!

Whew. I can't believe that all the wedding festivities are coming to an end! I am so excited that the wedding is just WEEKS away, 2.5 to be exact. I am only a tiny bit sad that everything will soon be over, no more showers, parties, and celebrations in our honor but more excited to finally start our lives as Husband and Wife. Ahh, that sounds nice.

This past Saturday we had our final wedding shower (well, not counting the bachelorette party) and our best friends Devin and Haley had their first! I can't tell you how great it is to share in this special time with them. We are all so blessed. Friends of my almost Mother-in-Law threw me a Christmas Shower Brunch. It was so relaxing and calm, exactly what I needed before the craziness of the final weeks start. Since obviously Sam has only lived on his own in college, and I still live with my parents, we didn't have any Christmas decorations to our name. We got so many beautiful things to fill our new home with holiday cheer.


 


The hostesses! I so appreciate them! 







 I love Christmas decorations and was really excited about having them for our first place but I was hesitant about putting up any décor since we don't live at our condo yet, and we won't be moving in until we get back from our honeymoon at the beginning of January. However my mom talked me into it, and I am so glad we did. It makes our condo feel so homey and it makes moving boxes and boxes of clothes up three flights of stairs a little easier when its turned on. It is just so cute.



I just love our first tree! 

To top off all the Christmas spirit, Devin and Haley also had a Christmas shower that same evening. So after we loaded up our gifts I scooted over to their shower. Let me tell you, they got some beautiful things too! I can't wait to see their house next year with all these decorations. How fun! So excited for them- October can't get here soon enough!



I know these next few days are going to be hectic but I am trying to soak in every moment that I can and enjoy these last few days as a D'Agnese. It's almost here y'all!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

featured Slider

Back
to top