Happy Birthday, Lillian!



Today is my sweet, sweet niece's very first birthday. I can't believe it has already been a year! It has flown by so fast- it's almost sad. She has literally changed our lives. She has brought so much joy into our family. She will never know how much she is truly loved. I have the privilege of keeping Lillian every Monday. I have watched her grow, crawl, learn to walk, and now she is a talking machine. She says "Papa" for Poppy, "Luu" for Lulu, "bye bye", "bumble" for Mumble, "Pretty', "Whats that?" "Bath tub" and sometimes when she gets feisty she screams "David" to get my dads attention...pretty sure she learned that from my mom. We're working on Gigi...its coming, I just know it. I am so blessed to get to be this little one's aunt. Happy Birthday my sweet Lilly Bug, we love you very much!





 









CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

featured Slider

Back
to top