2014 in Review

Since I haven't blogged in over a month, I figured doing a year in review would be a nice place to start back up. Sam and I literally have had obligations every night for close to two months, so I soaked up this evening of absolutely no plans the best way possible- eating too many helpings of chicken noodle soup and laying in bed playing Trivia Crack against my far too competitive husband. 2014 was an amazing year, and we hope and pray that 2015 will be even better.


Lets take a short look: 

January 


We kicked off our year on our honeymoon- what a way to begin. Best week ever! Adjusted to living on our own, together, and ended it with a whopping new name change. 


February

 

Celebrated this princess' first birthday. Also spent our first Valentines day together. Sam spoiled me by taking me to The Brentwood for dinner. Precious memories. 

March

We celebrated our second oldest princess' first birthday as well. Can't believe they're almost TWO! 


April 

My husband and Nephew both turned a year older in April which called for some celebrating. We also celebrated our dear friends Hannah and Austin who said "I do!" 





My stud at the Cox's most perfect southern wedding.

May

Spent some time soaking up the sun with these ladies, Celebrating Mrs. Lowe.




June

We brought our Heyman home! What a challenge, and a blessing he has been. He's brought us so much joy. 


July

We celebrated our first July 4th as a little family. It was nothing short of fun. I also got to celebrate my life long bff, Elliott as she also said "I do"  to her love Roman. This was also my one year anniversary at my job! Whohoo!




August 
Sam's one year anniversary at his job. We also got a new car. 


September 

Spent Labor Day weekend in Myrtle. Also got to spend a weekend in Charleston celebrating Mrs. Sellers. 



October

Another one of our favorite couples, Haley and Devin tied the knot! Whohoo! Also found out that all THREE of our sisters are pregnant, Big month!










November 

Spent our first married Thanksgiving with both sets of parents, What a blessings, 


December 

What a crazy packed month. Sam threw a mini surprise party for me at my favorite sushi restaurant for my 22 birthday. We also attended Christmas parties galore. Ending it with the last wedding of two more of our favorite people Abby and Tim, our first Christmas as husband and wife, and last but not least our first Anniversary! What fun! 





That is a very condensed version of our year. We got to spend lots of time with family and friends, we hosted six showers, celebrated quite the few engagements and pregnancies, witness many of our friends tie the knot, and so much more. We were so incredibly blessed this year and cannot wait for 2015. Stay tuned for 2015 goals! 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

featured Slider

Back
to top