Thankful: Parent Edition..

It's November? Where did this year go? Well since it's almost Thanksgiving I thought I would take this month to reflect on some of the things I am thankful for. So this will be the first post of my Thankful series. I'll try to post one everyday until Thanksgiving, and I would love for all my blogger friends to join in! 

I am so thankful for my parents. Most people at my age don't consider their parents to be their best friends but that is exactly what they are to me. I know that no matter what is going on, or no matter what I've done, they always have my back. They always have time for me. I am even more thankful  that they raised me in a Christian home. They taught me how to have a relationship with Jesus Christ. They taught me that doing the right thing may not always make me popular, or be the fun thing to do, but in the end it will pay off. They taught me to work for the things I want, to be loyal to the people I love, and that being pure means more than wearing a ring on my finger. 

I"ll love both of you forever and I am so thankful to have you as parents! I hope one day I am half the parent you two have been, have a marriage as awesome as yours, and have children as cool as me. :) 


High School Graduation


Sister-in-law's Bachelorette Party


Senior Prom 


Them after their Wedding in 1989


And in 2011..still going strong!


xoxo-
Mags

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

featured Slider

Back
to top