Wedding Update!

Whew. It has been forever since my last post. I'll get better once school gets out, I promise. There are so many wonderful things that have been happening for Sam and I lately that it's hard to keep up. We are loving both of our new nieces, and we are doing our best to spoil them as much as we can. It's also our nephew, Asher, and Sam's birthday this weekend, so we're going to be full of fun and cake. I can't wait.

So here is a little update on what we've been doing lately. When everyone said that the months you're engaged will fly by, they weren't playing. I can't even wrap my head around the fact that April is almost coming to an end! It feels like it just started. Here was my last wedding update list..lets see what I can cross off:


Event Planning Services- Coastal Events and Holiday Happenings
Bridesmaid Dresses- Coastal Knot Bridal Boutique
Reception Venue- South Brunswick Island Center
Ceremony Venue- Eastside Fellowship
Cake- Crumb de la Crumb (As seen on Food Network)
Catering- Have you met my family? We own some restaurants. 
Hair Stylist- Kayla Cheers
Officiant- Hello Grandpa, Pastor Bobby Causey 

Here's what we need to get done for this 9-6 month block:

Start our Registry
Engagement Session
Pick out Save the Dates
Get an order placed for Save the Dates
Work on a wedding website
Start looking around at wedding stationary 
Book our HONEYMOON.
Cake testing.
Finalize Accommodations
Start looking at wedding transportation
Book a calligrapher 

Whew. I feel like we've gotten so much done already and our 9-6 month block isn't even over yet! So since this is my first post since our engagement pictures were done let me take a little moment to brag on our photographer. It was literally all God that we had to book her at the last minute and she could take us- but I am so so so thankful that it all worked out! She was so nice and we were so comfortable with her. There was never an awkward moment while we were taking pictures, not to mention we had our sneak peak back within only TWO HOURS of taking them. Then to top that all off we had our whole edited gallery back the very next morning. She was beyond fabulous and I seriously cannot wait for her to photograph our wedding. To all my friends that ever need a photographer whether it's engagement, weddings, maternity, or family portraits I SO recommend Amber.
And if you don't believe me, check her out for yourself at Chasing Moment Photography.

Here are a few of my favorites from our session:






xoxo-
Mags

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

featured Slider

Back
to top