Less than SIX months away!

I was meaning to write this post on Friday- however that didn't happen. What else is new. I am so excited because now we are officially less than six months away from our wedding. Crazy to think how fast these last eight months have flown by. We have been in the "waiting" period of our engagement for the past few months so now it is time to jump back on it.

My wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses are all in and let me tell you, they are fabulous. I may have been a little bias before but now that I am working for Coastal Knot Bridal- I am a LOT bias, literally all the dresses are just stunning. We also knocked wedding stationary off our list of things to do. Whoop! It feels so good to be able to check things off our list. We are also having two wedding showers thrown for us next month- which is so super exciting. As if picking up my wedding dress didn't make it real enough for us- this will. We are so blessed to have the friends and family that we do that are taking the time out of their schedules to throw us these showers and I can't wait to share with you all the details!

Getting closer to the wedding we knew it was time to start envisioning how we wanted our wedding to look and feel. There are so many different areas to cover while planning a wedding and so many different styles a wedding could have. We wanted nothing more than our wedding to reflect us in every aspect. We are simple, somewhat traditional, but yet still young and fun- so we have really tried to make sure our wedding shows off our style. I can't wait to see it all come together!

Also- one more thing. My bff is officially now in the blogging world! If you don't know who I am talking about you can read about her here and here. She is so awesome and if you are not following her blog you have to. Her engagement story will bring you to tears and I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for her and Devin, and I also can't wait to read about it! You can find her blogging over at My Journey to Becoming Mrs. Sellers.

xoxo-
Mags

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

featured Slider

Back
to top