And the winner is.....


Annnnnnd the winner isssss.......

Meagan!



I am so so so sorry I did not post this yesterday but it was a fun and crazy day.

I went to the Tearoom with my mom, Laura (Sam's sister-in-law) Mrs. Gail (Sam's Mother) and Laura's mom. I seriously had the best two hours. I turned my phone off and just had some girl time. We snacked on the best little sandwiches and I ordered Hawaiian Colada tea. To. Die. For. If you're a hot tea drinker, you have to try it. Then I went out with all the crazy ladies in my family, Laura, and my two friends from church, Carla and Julianna.I had the best day, and to top it all off my brother proposed to his girlfriend! Ahhhhhh! So needless to say, I was super busy and couldn't announce the winner like I wanted to yesterday.


 Here are some pictures from the tearoom:


After we ate all the sandwiches.





Laura and I. You can just call us Pippa and Kate.
Seriously love this woman.




And I just love these so I had to post them, thanks to Pinterest Laura, Sara, and I all now have Braves colored embroidered tanks! I need to show my support somehow when I attend the game in August. Also- a big shout out to Sara today, it's her birthday! Hope it is a great one, miss you!


How was your weekend?
xoxo-
Mags

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

featured Slider

Back
to top