Wedding Bells and Baby Bliss!

Well guys, I am back at it. Another semester of college starts tomorrow. The tourists are leaving the beach and everything is slowing down. This summer has been one for the books. I have had very little down time but it has been worth it. No down time means my money can stay in the bank (which is a real task for me). With that being said, maybe I can get back to a regular blogging schedule. The past few weeks have been pretty eventful. We've been steady wedding planning and so far everything looks great. I have tons of cute pictures to post of the crafts we've done but I'll leave those for after the wedding. Sunday we had Jenn's wedding shower. It was so much fun, and they got tons of stuff they needed. Her bridesmaid Jordan and her mom threw the shower, and it did not disappoint. It was decorated so beautifully and everything was so well organized. They really did a fabulous job.


My soon to be sister. Look at all those gifts!



Little Ash man helping his mama open gifts. So cute.














We had so much fun, I am so happy for my brother and Jenn. Thank you to all who came, I know they both appreciate it. Only three weeks away now!

On to other exciting news.....

drum roll please....

Sam's oldest brother Will and his wife Laura are having a baby!
I. am. so. excited.
I have already started buying things for baby Hickman. Congrats to them both, they will be the best parents ever. We're all praying for good health for Laura and baby Hickman. Love you guys!

xoxo-
Mags

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

featured Slider

Back
to top