What one does on a night off..

Surprise night off? I'll take it. My boss called me around 2:45 to let me know I didn't have to work tonight. Score. So what does one do on a Saturday night?



That's right. Get all of the things on my to-do list crossed off. Man I feel accomplished. I washed my car, cleaned the billion mason jars for my brothers wedding, pay some bills, clean my house, I even had time to squeeze in a spray tan! So now I am going to order me a ton of food that is totally not on my diet, and watch Mirror Mirror, 21 Jump Street, and The Hunger Games from the comfort of my couch. If you haven't seen them, you're missing out.
So if you'll excuse me, I am going to be ultra lazy until Monday.

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Have a great Saturday night!
xoxo-
Mags  


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

featured Slider

Back
to top