Bridesmaid Series: Brittany

Whew, it has been a while since my last blog post. I haven't forgotten about my bridesmaid series. In fact- I have really enjoyed taking my time with the process and reflecting on each girl that will be standing by our side on our big day. Today I am sharing about my bridesmaid, Brittany. Brittany is Sam's cousin. The first time I ever talked to Brittany, I felt like I've known her for years. Brittany reminds me so much of her mom, Aunt Phyllis, and Sam's mom, Mrs. Gail. She is so sweet, kind, and gentle. Sam and I think the world of their family so I knew that having Brittany in our wedding is a must. Not to mention she is going to add so much beauty to our wedding pictures!

I am so excited that I am gaining Brittany as a cousin. My cousins and I have such a great relationship and I knew that Brittany and I were going to make fast friends. I am so blessed to get to experience this with both of our families. She is always full of great ideas, encouraging words, and a smile on her face every time I see her. Thank you for sharing this day with us! Love you, Brittany!



That's not the dress we picked- but isn't she gorgeous? 



xoxo-
Mags

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

featured Slider

Back
to top