How I Asked My Bridesmaids!

I loved getting to reflect on each of my relationships with the women that will be by my side on our big day. Now that they all have said yes and we've picked out the dresses they will be wearing- I am excited to share how I asked them to be in our wedding.

I wanted to ask them in a cute simple way. Since our wedding is in December- what better way to ask them than to make them all ornaments? Since our wedding colors are silver and red- I went out and bought glass ornaments and ribbon in those colors, and added some white and black as accents. I also used white and black paint pens to write on them. I wrote my message on the ornament and tied some ribbon and tulle to the top of the bulb. I wrapped them up in some tissue and tied them with a tulle bow. Easy as that. 






I passed them out to my girls and they all said yes! Simple, cute, and something they can keep! 
Married ladies- how did you ask your bridesmaids?

xoxo-
Mags

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

featured Slider

Back
to top