#SweetNLowe

What a crazy, but fun weekend. It has kind of been a crazy month, if we're being honest. I feel like I have been a little behind with the blogging lately- so I am kind of playing catch up. It is full swing wedding/engagement season. Which is so exciting! A little over a week ago we celebrated my dearest friend as she married her love. The wedding was BEAUTIFUL. I had the honor of being her Matron of Honor. Needless to say I was a little emotional all day long. Can't believe my Ellie Pooh is a married woman! She was the most beautiful bride ever. The wedding was romantic, soft and elegant, with a rustic feel. Lights were strung over the dance floor, and tables were placed out on the lawn under the stars. It was fabulous. Here are some pictures from their big day:


A big congrats to them- isn't she stunning? 


Love love! 






Love her! 


My handsome hubby. 


SHE'S NEXT! AHH! 


Daddy/Daughter Dance.. So precious! 

Elliott- you were stunning! I hope your day was everything you've dreamed it would be! I wish you and Roman all the best! We love you guys! 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

featured Slider

Back
to top