Bridesmaid Series: Sara

It's funny that I drew Sara's name right after Laura's being she's the other Hickman. No? Okay, maybe that's just me. I heard a good bit about Sara before I actually met her. Sam had mentioned a few times that I reminded him so much of his brothers girlfriend, so I knew she had to be pretty cool. I met Sara the day I met the rest of the Hickman's at the NGU game. She was the sweetest thing, it was the first time the family had seen her or Brett since they got engaged and she was just glowing. I think the next time I saw her it was Christmas- and she literally just talked to me like I've known her forever, which was great. 

I knew after that we would be close friends. Sara and I are alike in many ways. We never went through a wild streak, we never really got into any trouble with our parents, and we're both pretty much what you see is what you get. I so admire Sara's commitment to put God first in every aspect of her life. She's open and honest, which is so refreshing. She's not afraid to explain to me the struggles Sam and I might face, but she always offers encouragement right behind it. She's the kind of friend I can stay up all night just having girl talk with. She's been pretty much my go-to girl with all my wedding questions during this process. Her and Brett got married in June so she has all the wedding planning fresh in her brain. She has literally been a wonderful help already. I feel like I text her constantly with questions but she never misses a beat. She gives me her honest opinion which is one of the things I love about Sara. She's taken me in like I am her little sister. I know that this year is going to be a breeze with her by my side helping me. I am so excited to be a Hickman, and to have Sara and Laura as my sisters. They look out for me and I can't tell you how much I appreciate them and love them to pieces.














xoxo-
Mags

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

featured Slider

Back
to top