Bridesmaid Series: MOH

During the wedding planning process I've really been trying to soak up every step and enjoy the craziness that comes with it instead of letting it stress me out. Thursday really let me see how God puts the right people in your life- and weeds out the ones that are not necessarily there for our benefit. I am so thankful for everyone that is apart of my life and being that the new year is soon approaching I wanted to reflect on the friendships I have made along the way. My soon to be sister-in-law, Sara, did a bridesmaid series where she reflected on each of her bridesmaids and their friendship and they were so much fun to read. So thanks to Sara for the idea! 

Today I am going to start with none other than my Maid of Honor, Blair. I met Blair when we were five years old and we've been torturing each other ever since. Our relationship is more than just friends. she's really more like my sister. She's that friend the doesn't knock when she comes over, and heads straight to the fridge. We fight, we pick on each other constantly, we crack jokes at each others expense, and we laugh all the time. She's probably one of the funniest people I know- and she doesn't even try.We have the same sense of humor. I can give her a look and she knows exactly what I am thinking. What I love about Blair is she is her own person. She has her own style, she doesn't look to what other people are doing, she makes her own trends. She has a heart of gold. She'll text me randomly to check in on me, and she always makes time for "BFF" days. There were times through high school that weren't so great for me and she stuck by my side every step of the way. She's been the constant in my life and I am so thankful for our friendship. It's so weird to think that not long ago we were playing with our Lee Middleton dolls and now she's going to stand beside me when I marry the most wonderful man. Time sure does fly. I will always cherish our friendship.


Kindergarten. 

Photo: day 2- a picture of someone you've been closest with the longest. 

well theres both of them, ellie pooh and blair bear :) my bestfriends literally since I started elementary school.

Fourth grade.

Photo: Ohhhh show choir.

......high school. We're winners. 


Junior Prom. 

Photo: <3

Freshman year of college. 

Photo: You is so pretty.


Photo: Nashville west in the rain. Joy.

Spring break in Nashville our freshman year of college. 



Show Choir our senior year of High School. 


Senior Skip day.


Spring break in Tennessee our Junior year of HS. 


High School Graduation.



I am so blessed to have a friend for all these years. Thanks for being my go to girl, Blair! 
Love this woman forever! 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

featured Slider

Back
to top