Dresses Galore!

ONE YEAR FROM TODAY- I will have me a husband!

I know they say that picking out your wedding dress is one of your favorite memories, but I think I have to disagree. Don't get me wrong, picking out my dress was so much fun. I had my mom, my grandma, and my Maid of Honor to help me, but it was a little overwhelming for me. After about the third store I was ready to be done. I ended up finding my dress with just my mom there, and although we were both super excited and it was moment we got to experience together, I was relieved that part of the process was done. It's one of the biggest decisions to make during the planning process, so it was a bit stressful. However, picking out a bridesmaid dress was a totally different story. I blame it on the fact that I have the best group of girls that care about my happiness more than how they look in a dress. They were so sweet during the process. I wanted them to like the dress, I mean they're the ones going to be wearing it, right? I want them to feel just as beautiful as I do on mine and Sam's special day. We only had to go to two shops and we had a bridesmaid dress within just a few hours. It's beautiful. I say this is without a doubt going to be one of my favorite memories. I had all but three girls with me, my mom, my soon to be mother-in-law, and my soon to be Aunt. Everyone was so easy to please, they listened to what I wanted, and I listened to what they wanted. After we finished up our shopping we got to grab lunch and fellowship with each other. It was a special day. I am so thankful for all my girls-moms and aunt's included, and so blessed I got to share this day with them.


My beautiful mother. 


My beautiful soon to be Mother-in-law.


So blessed.






Our Pinterest find! 



Check out those faces- none too pleased with this dress. 



It was hard picking a dress, since everyone looked so good in everything, but we did it! This makes me so excited! 

xoxo-
Mags

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

featured Slider

Back
to top