Bridesmaid Series: Elliott

Elliott is my sweet little cousin that's going to college next year. Man time flies. I don't think I have a childhood memory that doesn't involve Ellie Pooh in it. Growing up I was at her house almost every weekend. I would even go on their family vacations with them. I look back now and cherish those memories. Mrs. Tracy sure did have her hands full when we were together. We would put on puppet shows, put on plays, and make up dances- and then make everyone watch us after dinner. We did all sorts of crazy things together, she was always so funny. She is a few years younger than I am, but she was always the ring leader. 

Elliott always has my back. She's not afraid to talk to me about the hard stuff. I have to sometimes remember that she is growing up, and not to baby her. She has turned into a beautiful young woman and I am so excited to see what God has in store for her in the next few years. It's so amazing to look back and see that she's been with me through it all. I am so blessed to have had her as a friend for all these years and having her by my side this next year means so much to me. Love you, Elle! 




Isn't she gorgeous? 







xoxo-
Mags

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

featured Slider

Back
to top