funky friday!

First off, is anyone else having trouble with their blog? I'll have everything perfect, and formatted correctly and when I post it, it is all jumbled up and not spaced out at all! I could totally use some help if anyone knows how to fix this.

Anyways-- happy Friday y'all! I can tell you, it has already been interesting. Kind of funky, really. You see, I work in my families BBQ restaurant, and we were busy as soon as we opened. Well first the day started off with a line full of people waiting at the cash register to pick up their to-go orders. I was standing there trying to ring this sweet old lady up when the kitchen rings the bell. This really rude guy walks up beside the lady I am taking money from and asks me to stop what I am doing and get the food that was just put in the window, it was his sandwich. Like really? I'm not busy with someone or anything. So I told him politely that I would when I'm done helping the lady. I am pretty sure she was irritated that he asked as well, she gave him an awful look! THEN right after that happened this other guy comes up to place his order, and gets a phone call and he answers it. And not only is he holding up the line, he is yelling. I mean like screaming as he is talking and disturbing the whole place. Is this real life? I was so annoyed, but what can you do? nothing. Just smile and wait patiently. Probably the hardest thing ever, I am so awful when it comes to patience. One of my many flaws-- but hey, who wouldn't get irritated by that? Just remember:

Pinned Image
Sometimes I forget this...


On the other hand, it is the weekend, and I couldn't be more excited. It's my boyfriends birthday tomorrow-- and he is coming home! Yay! Except his gifts are scattered all over my room, unwrapped. I should probably get on that sometime soon. But until I find the motivation to do so, I am going to continue to read my book and maybe squeeze in a nap!

Before I go, I got nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by my sweet friend Jessica over at Sweet Simplicity . If you haven't read her blog, do it. It is super cute! Thanks Pearl :)




1. Nominate 15 Fellow Bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
2. Add an image of the Versatile Blogger Award
3. Thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link to their site.
4. Share 7 completely random facts about yourself.
5. Include this set of rules.
6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination.


Random Facts:

1) My toenails are ALWAYS painted. Winter, Spring, Summer, or Fall-- they are always done. The current color is: China Glaze Pink Voltage

Pinned Image


2) I cannot stand hamburgers- gross! I hate the texture of them.

3) I eat Cape Cod Salt & Vinegar chips at least 4 times a week. Don't judge me..they are not that bad for you!

4) I am a total neat freak. My room is always clean and my bed is made everyday.

5) I don't care how old I get I will always love Vera Bradley. My luggage, my bookbag, my wallet, you name it- it's Vera! This is my favorite:



6) I am addicted to the Keurig. I love that thing!

7) I am secretly soooo excited that my brother has FINALLY found a woman that will put up with him. Good luck, Jen. He's all yours! :)

Now to pass on the award, I don't have 15 I can pass it on to but here it goes:

Sara Veale..almost Hickman! :)

Hanna-Lee Adkins

Ashley Williams

Jessica Thompson

A "cheery" disposition

Enjoy!





CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

featured Slider

Back
to top