so caught up..



What an emotional roller coaster the past few days have been.  Sheesh. We all have those days, I’m sure, but lately I keep feeling like the hits just keep on coming. Easter is coming up, summer jobs are back in full swing, and stress is laid on thick.  I keep forgetting to stop and breathe. I go non-stop all the time and lately it has been getting the best of me.

I have been so caught up in my own personal schedule and stressing out to the max that I miss what is happening in front of me. You see, I have been struggling with some personal issues that have happened in my life recently. I mean really struggling. Bottling up emotions right and left and it was only a matter of time before I exploded.  Feelings of bitterness, anger, disappointment, and confusion just kept creeping in, and I let them. I was like a walking time bomb. (I’m sure my boyfriend can attest to that.) I didn’t know what else to do, on the outside I was fine, and on the inside I have been letting everything eat away at me. Then I stumbled upon something that said: “You cannot change a person, but you can pray for them and watch God bring forth the change.” --Paula White  

That was all I needed to see. I began some serious praying. In just these few short days I have already seen some things I’ve been praying about being reveled to me. Questions are being answered right in front of my eyes and some of the anger and bitterness I have been harvesting are lifting. Man the power of prayer is truly incredible. Some relationships that needed to be fixed are mending, relationships that I need to let go of are becoming easier to move past and I’m even growing stronger in other relationships. No matter what I’m going through, the one thing that I’ve learned to do that always works--pray, and keep praying until something happens.

I do have to add one more thing -- What a rock my sweet boyfriend has been this past week.  I probably would have gone stir crazy if it wasn’t for him. I don’t know that I’ve ever spoke this thought out loud but he came into my life at the beginning of the craziness, really showing me that Gods timing is always perfect. It is finally mellowing out and things are coming back together in my life piece by piece.  Not once has he ever left my side. He has listen to many venting sessions and has been the biggest supporter and my number one fan. Another answer to prayer.

Pinned Image

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

featured Slider

Back
to top