a-okay!

So I'm linking up with a new favorite blog over at Brunch with Amber for it's okay Thursdays.I've seen sooooo many blogs do this and I have quickly become addicted!  


Its Ok Thursdays

 
-- that I searched for new blogs all during my 11 o'clock math class.

--that I accidentally typed my password into my user name box and the people at my table  saw it....wait, maybe that's not okay.

--that I have only listened to number 1 and 12 on my new Jesus Culture CD..they're my favorite!
--that I spent a stupid, stupid amount of money today.
--that I bought yet another pair of nude pumps.
--that I cleaned out my car, and purposely didn't wash it because it is supposed to rain tonight. what?
--that I have read like 100,000 "It's okay Thurdays" posts. I can't stop!
 
 
-that I started reading The Lucky One earlier this week, then switched to The Hunger Games. I can't decide which one I want to finish first.
 
 
--that I had Chick-fil-A for lunch, and then Subway for dinner. ugh.
--that I took sunscreen to the beach and forgot to put it on, and now I'm burnt. oops.
--that my boyfriends birthday is Saturday and I haven't wrapped his gifts.
--that I took the time to do my hair this morning, and the humidity ruined it. oh well.
 
 
--that I have NOTHING to do tonight, and I don't plan on getting out of my bed.
--that I find this funny:
Pinned Image
That's all I can think of for this Thursday, hope y'all have a terrific night!

CONVERSATION

4 comments:

  1. I nominated you for the versatile blogger award :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum.. chick fil a sounds soo good right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can never have too many nude pumps! and The Hunger Games are AMAZING (as I'm sure you've heard haha) and I've been wanting read The Lucky One! Let me know how it turns out!

    xo,
    eMr

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will! I can't wait to see both movies! :)

    ReplyDelete

featured Slider

Back
to top