My top 10!

Happy Friday guys! I am sure you are all excited for the weekend, as you should be. I don't have any fun plans or any cool stories for today, just living the high life of a part time waitress/student/nanny. My only excitement for this Friday was getting a notification that my boyfriend has finally decided to play me in Draw Something. Lame, I know, but I was so excited. I am totally addicted to it! Anyways since Summer is approaching I decided to share my top 10 go-to necessities for the Summer months.



1--


My Thirty One utility tote! If you haven't heard of Thirty One's products check them out here. I love everything they have. This tote is perfect for fitting everything I need in it for the beach so I don't have to make more than one trip from my car! Mine has my initials on it, and they come in different patterns.


2--

Cute koozies for the beach. I hate holding a cold can, but I love having a sun-drop or a strawberry crush on the beach so I always have cute koozies with me! I have a pink Southern tide one that always stays in the beach bag.

3--



Banana Boat tanning mist. I love this stuff because it really works, and it has some spf in it too. And it smells awesome!

4--



A good pair of portable speakers for laying out. It is always nice to listen to some Luke Bryan or Jason Aldean on the beach!

5--


A nice pair of shades. I love my Ray-Ban Wayfarers.


6--


A universal pair of sandals. Jack Roger Navajo' s are my favorite. You can dress them up, or dress them down. They go with everything!


7--


Cute bathing suits are a must, as I'm sure you know! I just ordered this one (with a different style bottoms) and another super cute neon one! Victoria's Secret always has the cutest swimwear!

8--



A good Summer nail color. My favorite for right now is China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy. It looks amazing on in person!


9--



The perfect Summer wedges. Mine are the Steve Madden Finley Wedge. I bought them at the beginning of March and I can't wait to wear them. They match everything!

and lastly
10--

A good variety of Summer dresses, for date nights, family nights or just to throw on after the beach, you have to have them!


What are your top 10 summer items?

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

featured Slider

Back
to top